cyclo-progynova termasuk dlm kelompok HRT (hormon therapy replacement).
Oleh karena komposisi merupakan hormonal interfrensi, maka dimungkinkan hasilnya menjadikan breast cancer, dimana juga sebagai reaksi bagi pengguna adalah rasa panas dimuka (hotflash) yg mendesir tersebut.
Pre menopause terlalu dini barangkali ya, masih belum 40an.
Penggunaan obat ini diharapakan melalu seleksi yg cukup ketat setelah pengukuran hormonal tubuh mengeingat cukup banyak reaksi tubuh terhadapnya yg bisa terjadi.
Use with caution in
* Close family history of breast cancer (eg mother, sister or grandmother has had the disease).
* History of benign breast lumps (fibrocystic breast disease).
* History of fibroids in the womb.
* History of endometriosis.
* History of overgrowth of the lining of the womb (endometrial hyperplasia).
* Personal or family history of blood clots in the veins (venous thromboembolism, eg deep vein thrombosis or pulmonary embolism).
* Blood disorders that increase the risk of blood clots in the veins, eg antiphospholipid syndrome, factor V Leiden.
* Women taking medicines to prevent blood clots (anticoagulants), eg warfarin.
* Long-term inflammation of skin and some internal organs (systemic lupus erythematosus).
* Personal or family history of recurrent miscarriage.
* Severe obesity.
* Varicose veins.
* History of high blood pressure (hypertension).
* Raised levels of fats called triglycerides in the blood (hypertriglyceridaemia).
* History of liver disease, eg liver cancer.
* Decreased kidney function.
* Heart failure.
* History of diabetes.
* History of gallstones.
* History of migraines or severe headaches.
* History of epilepsy.
* History of asthma.
* History of an ear disorder that may cause hearing loss (otosclerosis).
* History of irregular brown patches appearing on the skin, usually of the face, during pregnancy or previous use of hormone preparations such as contraceptive pills (chloasma). Women with a tendency to this condition should minimise their exposure to the sun or UV light while taking HRT.
Not to be used in
* Known, suspected, or past history of breast cancer.
* Known or suspected cancer in which growth of the cancer is stimulated by oestrogen, eg cancer of the lining of the womb (endometrial cancer).
* Untreated overgrowth of the lining of the womb (endometrial hyperplasia).
* Vaginal bleeding of unknown cause.
* Women with a blood clot in a vein of the leg (deep vein thrombosis) or in the lungs (pulmonary embolism), or a past history of these conditions where the cause is unknown.
* Women who have recently had a stroke caused by a blood clot.
* Women who have recently had a heart attack.
* Angina pectoris.
* Active liver disease.
* History of liver disease when liver function has not returned to normal.
* Hereditary blood disorders known as porphyrias.
This medicine should not be used if you are allergic to one or any of its ingredients. Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you have previously experienced such an allergy.
Jadi penggunaan harus dg pengawasan yg cukup ketat, tdk sekedar asal tanpa mengetahui berbagai kondisi n keadaan tubuh.